Guidelines and Policies
Because we stand behind our products, we want our customers to enjoy their linens as much as we do. To avoid having to return merchandise, please make sure of the size and color of the items you are purchasing. The following are our return guidelines and policies:
- For hygienic reasons, we cannot accept returns on items that are not in their original packaging. We do not accept items that have been washed or used.
- The cost of shipping any items returned to Zain Living will be paid by the customer.
- For orders that had Free Shipping, the cost of goods returned will be refunded, less our cost to ship the original order. For orders that did not qualify for free shipping, any shipping fees paid will not be refunded.
- All items discounted at 25% off or more are FINAL SALE.
- Final Sale orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Before making a return, please email us at email@example.com.
- A 10% re-stocking fee will apply to returned items that need to be pressed and/or repackaged.
We offer refunds or exchanges within 7 days after the customer has received and signed for the goods. Refunds may only be processed online. We ask that you notify us of the return either by email. Packages must be returned to the mailing address below. Initial shipping fees and all costs on returns are the customers responsibility. After inspecting to ensure all items are in perfect condition, payment will be refunded. For orders that were shipped free, you will be reimbursed less the ship cost we incurred on the original shipment. A 10% re-stocking fee will be applied to all merchandise that has to be pressed and repackaged. We do not offer credit notes online. Please be aware that customers will bear the sole responsibility for any taxes and duties your local customs office may have charged for the goods when they entered the country.